Monday, June 16, 2014

Coming Out on Inauguration Day

Welcome folks to my coming out party on this my inauguration day!

This is my first blog and it is the first time that I have called myself a writer; although, I have been writing stories since I was a child. 

I always held back and did not feel comfortable calling myself a "writer" until now.  But ... you know what they say, "Nothing ventured nothing gained."  I think it is time to venture and time to gain.

I have written two novels and and I am presently seeking an agent and a publisher.

On this blog I will include pieces from both books, future books, poems and short stories. I will also post some non-fiction regarding mental health or mental illness issues and other topics that strike my fancy.  I hope that you will choose to follow this blog.  I welcome your comments and emails.

2 comments:

  1. Patty,
    Phil and I are looking forward to reading more of your blog and to reading your published work! We too have a blog that you are welcome to visit at any time. It is a daily bible study. Your nephew John and his wife Susan are participating in this daily study. We are very excited for you!

    Phil and Patti Moore
    Indianapolis, Indiana

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you both. I hope that you will enjoy my blogs and I will read yours. Patty

      Delete